Thursday, November 7, 2013

HAPPY BRITHDAY!

Last night I got a phone call asking if I would like to join in a birthday dinner celebration.  Now I was in the middle of fixing dinner, so I opted to join in for dessert and wine.  I know this does not really fit into the whole "health" thing I am working on, but who can turn down a birthday celebration. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET FRIEND LORI!


Even though I had an amazing slice of Lemon Cream Cake from Olive Garden and a glass of red wine I did have a health dinner at home prior to meeting the girls.  I made a Hormel Pork Roast in the crock pot with some potatoes and corn.  I must say that was my first time to ever have Pork Roast and I am now a huge fan.

Also, on a quick exercise note, I did go for a run before work with my cousin to start the day out.  Also, I laughed a lot during dinner, so I will count that as birthday exercise.

3 comments:

  1. Great compromise on eating a healthy dinner at home and a delicious dessert and glass of wine to celebrate your friend! And laughter definitely counts as exercise. :)

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture! And it sounds like you were able to work in a lot of good before the cake and wine...so good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies :) I count all the calories burned I can get in any form :)

    ReplyDelete