Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Start of my Journey!

"It takes 4 weeks for you to notice your body changing, 8 weeks for your friends and 12 weeks for the rest of the world.  Give it 12 weeks. Don't Quit." ~Unknown found on Pintrest

I have several friends who blog and one in particular Tiffany (check her blog out here: http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com) who tell me daily I should start one.  So, with that said I have decided to start a life journey blog.

I have spent 90% of my life overweight, however I have never let that get me down or stop me from accomplishing my goals.  I have also spend 90% of my life loosing my weight and gaining it back.  I have always loved sports, played in high school, and have taken on running as an adult.  I am going to fix this all and start a new life.  One where fried food is not the norm and candy is a small treat. 

I'm sure I will make my mistakes along the way, however hopefully this outlet will help me dust that mistake off and move on.  I tend to go full force do great and then have one bad day and it's all down hill from there for the next month.

I am officially putting in writing my goals to be accomplished throughout the next 12 months:

  • Run a Half Marathon with my sweet cousin BB
  • Loose 2 pant sizes
  • Honestly Say I am happy with my lifestyle




4 comments:

  1. YAY for your first blog post!! I am so excited about this blog and your life change. These are great goals and I know you can accomplish them for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it, lovely! I'm excited to follow along on the journey.

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel bad, Tiff did the same thing to me. I am glad you are on the wagon now too! I look forward to reading about your journey and joining in with you.

    ReplyDelete